PangeaCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Approved]JFAUL404's (Log) Administrator Applycation

2 posters

Go down

[Approved]JFAUL404's (Log) Administrator Applycation Empty [Approved]JFAUL404's (Log) Administrator Applycation

Post by [Admin]Log Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:10 pm

IGN:JFAUL404
I've played on this server longer than i can remember. I know that i was on when there was the original spawn and before kenny quit. (which UndeadDr and i accidently caused in a way). I am currently a Builder and I help players to my foremost extent, but there are still limits to my powers of helping players.I build creations for the server but they take time because of the lack of world edit (which i know how to use quite well).I deal with griefers and hackers to the best of my powers (killing them because i cant ban, kick. ect). After the prision i will be the warden. With core protect i can see who destroyed blocks so they can be handled accordingly. I am on most of the time and am usally the only staff on at most times, and have the bad luck to be with griefers and hackers and cant do anything about it. I can take orders and do what ever you need and will help the players when you are buisy or over worked. People will ask for help from an admin more that a builder who cant do half the things they need. I hope you have all of the info you need, if not just ask me (I'm usally on). Thank you for reading this and please ponder my request. Thank you--Log

Last edited by [TrialMod]Chaos on Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Application Approved, Edited By Chief Forum Mod)
[Admin]Log
[Admin]Log
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[Approved]JFAUL404's (Log) Administrator Applycation Empty Re: [Approved]JFAUL404's (Log) Administrator Applycation

Post by [ResignedHeadMod]Chaos Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:09 am

*Informed By Sawyer*
Request for Promotion Accepted by Sawyer
Will Be Updated Accordingly after Sawyer and you are online together.

With That,
COngratulations on being the new [Admin] Of PangeaCraft!
1 Lesser Builder!
haha =P
1 Builder Slot MAY be opened.

Thread Locked.
[ResignedHeadMod]Chaos
[ResignedHeadMod]Chaos
Chief Forum Moderator
Chief Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

[Approved]JFAUL404's (Log) Administrator Applycation Empty Re: [Approved]JFAUL404's (Log) Administrator Applycation

Post by [ResignedHeadMod]Chaos Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:11 am

Please Take note all changes will be taken accordingly,
Your Forum Name will be changed to [Admin]Log and forum powers will be granted accordingly.
[ResignedHeadMod]Chaos
[ResignedHeadMod]Chaos
Chief Forum Moderator
Chief Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down