PangeaCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod application

3 posters

Go down

Mod application Empty Mod application

Post by Rectorfy Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:00 pm

Well let me start off by saying I have resigned from my presidency... I know you will all be saddened by this news, but I'm pursuing a better role to help the community as a moderator. Let's start the story from the beginning shall we. I got minecraft back in the classic version(if any of you also got it back then, then I respect you a whole lot) where things were not like they are today. I have watched this game grow through the years as well as myself. Being a person who has played this game for so long I have met a lot of people and have been on a lot of servers. Some servers I have staff in. My most recent server I am Head-Admin in and on my last few servers I was Co-Owner. Jason knows that is true. I know every command in the book and you don't need to worry about the rules and everything since being a veteran at the game the rules on every server are basically the same. If you are wondering how I got to be on this server it is because of Jason, he and I were talking and the conversation of being head-admin on a server popped up. So here I am applying for mod. I hope you enjoyed this short-story and hope too here back soon. This has been the former president and I.... approve this message! Cool

Rectorfy
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Mod application Empty Re: Mod application

Post by [HeadAdmin]Jason Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:03 pm

This story is just a beautiful story. D':
[HeadAdmin]Jason
[HeadAdmin]Jason
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down