PangeaCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

flashjunkjr's builder application

Go down

agree or disagree as me flashjunkjr to be a builder

flashjunkjr's builder application I_vote_lcap100%flashjunkjr's builder application I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
flashjunkjr's builder application I_vote_lcap0%flashjunkjr's builder application I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

flashjunkjr's builder application Empty flashjunkjr's builder application

Post by flashjunkjr Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:18 pm

IGN:FLASHJUNKJRHow long have you been playing on the server?I've been playing on pangeacraft loyaly for almost 7 months and in my entire time on ive never griefed though i am accused and punished for griefing.Why would you like to become builder?I would like to become builder because I am very creative and I can be a great asset to the server and build amazing buildings for any staff of whoum wants help i believe in my building knowledge and skills and believe i would become an amazing builder.Why should you become builder?I think I should become builder because im areally good builder and i want to improve my build variety by taking repuests and challenging myself to knew levels plus i could help out the current builders in their indevers and make our server a much better place and alot more fun to play at.Any past experiance as a builder?I do indeed have past experiance as a builder on many servers and and those servers have become huge eg.meepcraftI have also learned to be more fair and look at situations from a different point of view which will be a great help as an authority figure and i have learned that my times zone is different and nobody with power is on to control people that are breaking the rules over and over again thus it will be helpful for me to be able to uphold the rules and enforce the law of pangeacraft.Anything else you want to tell us?I have a vast veriaty of building skills from random to realistic and from medevil to modern builds i am willing to challenge myself and improve our server and i shalk keep trying to improve our server until i cannot anymore because all i want is for pangeacraft to become the popular amazing huge server i dream it to be.Yours trulyFLASHJUNKJR
flashjunkjr
flashjunkjr
Honorary Forumer!
Honorary Forumer!

Back to top Go down