PangeaCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police i wold really like to be a cop i will nit abuse i will catch griefers help people and all a cop is supposed to do

3 posters

Go down

Police i wold really like to be a cop i will nit abuse i will catch griefers help people and all a cop is supposed to do Empty Police i wold really like to be a cop i will nit abuse i will catch griefers help people and all a cop is supposed to do

Post by phillip0919 Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:48 am

so please let me be a cop i will not abuse my username is phillip0919 from pangecraft

phillip0919
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Police i wold really like to be a cop i will nit abuse i will catch griefers help people and all a cop is supposed to do Empty Re: Police i wold really like to be a cop i will nit abuse i will catch griefers help people and all a cop is supposed to do

Post by [ForumMod]ImJellybeans. Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:17 pm

Please go by the application format next time.

[ForumMod]ImJellybeans.
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Police i wold really like to be a cop i will nit abuse i will catch griefers help people and all a cop is supposed to do Empty Re: Police i wold really like to be a cop i will nit abuse i will catch griefers help people and all a cop is supposed to do

Post by MrAngel Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:01 pm

Denied!
MrAngel
MrAngel
Godlike Spammer!
Godlike Spammer!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down